At Big Furniture Warehouse we are working extremely hard to dispatch your orders and answer your telephone and email queries, however we are experiencing delays. We just wanted to update our valued customers during this challenging period of uncertainty.
Delivery and Distribution
- Our warehouse staff are working in accordance of government guidelines, within a safe distance from one another where possible, and have been provided masks and gloves and are required to regularly sanitise their hands throughout the day
- Our dispatch team are also following the above guidelines and we continue to dispatch items as quickly as possible, however there may be a 2-3 day delay in your orders arriving with you.
- The UK courier networks are currently experiencing delays and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we try to get your order delivered as quickly as possible.
- We are working closely with our couriers to ensure that your orders are delivered safely. With immediate effect, our couriers will not be requesting a signature and instead our drivers will sign it on their behalf. This now forms our proof of delivery process for all deliveries until further notice.
- Please Note: Orders of multiple packages may arrive in separate deliveries
- Our team of dedicated home workers are currently assisting with all enquiries. Please bear with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We have currently suspended our live chat facility in order to speed up our email responses.
- We are currently experiencing a very high volume of queries therefore; responses are taking up to 48 hours (possibly longer at weekends). Please try to refrain from messaging us more than once, as this may push your query to the back of the queue.
- Our social media accounts are currently not answering queries or messages while we use our workforce to work on our email account.
- For website orders, please contact email@example.com (Amazon and Ebay orders, please contact us via that specific platform)
- As we dispatch our orders on the next working day, we may not be able to cancel your order once it has been placed, due to the delays in response time.
- If you do require a cancellation or to make an amendment to your order details, please contact us via telephone on 01282 698800
During this time, we would like to thank you for both your patience and understanding while we deal with your enquiries.